With you, we want to turn our exciting and challenging projects into successes. Therefore, we seek ambitious and curious employees based at either our Berlin or Santiago de Chile offices. This is your opportunity to join an expanding company with an international presence and be a vital part of its team. Click here to see how we are rated by past employees.
What do we offer?
- An extremely attractive product that customers, partners and ourselves are every day excited about
- Daily interactions with high-level executives from around the world
- Opportunities in our exciting start-up in an open, friendly team of like-minded people, where you can contribute your ideas
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in central locations in either Berlin or Santiago de Chile
For our Santiago office, we are looking for a Conference Project Manager m/f who can successfully create agendas for all our business conferences. This is your opportunity to join an expanding conference company with an international presence and be a vital part of its future.
Your job responsibilities and requirements
- Producing events in multiple markets
- Intensive research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives
- Development of in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarising the main findings of your research for the wider project team
- Invitation, confirmation and management of ongoing relations with speakers and solution providers
- Run events onsite, network with senior executives and develop future business
- Work closely with marketing to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies
- Budgetary control of direct event costs
- Creation of original, engaging sales copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently: Teamwork, flexibility and fluent English skills, written and spoken
- Sound knowledge of digital technologies
- Fast-track internal promotion opportunities based upon performance and bottom-line results
- Performance-based salary and uncapped commission structure
- Freelancers are welcome
- Nice office with a young international team, flat hierarchies
- Full time, but part time possible
Please send your application with a cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We review every application. If you are selected for the next phase of the recruitment process, you will be contacted to schedule an interview session. If you don't hear from us within two weeks, we have found already a candidate whose profile matches the requirements for the position more closely or we have currently no vacancy for your unsolicited application.
We appreciate your interest in our company and wish you the very best in this selection process.