The purpose of manetch is to facilitate peer-to-peer know-how exchange between managers. Joining manetch means sharing information about yourself with other managers and communicating with them. The amount and type of information you decide to share and with whom you share it is up to you. We follow data privacy best practices from around the world and want to make sure that we only store the minimum personal information required. We make sure that we delete all records when you object to our storage or we do not need them anymore. In addition, we also do not want to send anything you that is either not relevant or interesting to you. Therefore, even if we contact you with a legitimate interest in any of our campaigns, you will find an easy way to unsubscribe and make sure you will not hear from us anymore. If you have any complaints or requests, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect information from you
- When you create an account to become a manetch member, such as your name, email address, company, job title and password.
- For the business matching. In order to use the manetch services, you need to give us some information about your function(s) in your company, areas of interest, priorities and challenges. All information you provide will be treated as strictly confidential unless you choose to publish it and will be only used for the matching process. If we identify you as a great fit for our excellence circle of business leaders, we may collect information to get in touch and invite you.
- When you create your personal profile. The information you provide when posting a personal profile will be seen by all potential matches identified by manetch. What information is publicly viewable is clearly stated on our site. You have the option to remove your information from the site at any time. At no time will any personal contact information be disclosed unless you choose to publish it.
- To improve our services and web site. There may be data (that does not personally identify you) collected to monitor and improve manetch services and performance. For example, when you visit a web page, the URL requested is automatically recorded, as is the time and date requested and the browser software being used. Specific or aggregate information may be collected to help maintain accurate accounts, assist in marketing our products and services and to help make our web site useful to you. For example, our server recognizes your IP address, domain name and the pages that you visit. This data is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control and improvement of our sites. From time to time, manetch may provide aggregate statistical information about sales, browsing patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This is not personally identifiable information and assists manetch in improving products and services offered.
We use the information you provide to
- Match you with other members to provide you with valuable business contacts as well as know-how exchange possibilities
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other members
- Enable your matches to contact you
- Administer your account with us and customize our services
- Communicate with you through email and phone. We may send you emails that help inform new members about the features of the services. We will also send you messages relating to the functioning of the services, new manetch products and to inform you about your new matches.
- Review, enhance or edit your personal profile
- Change your settings to control visibility of your information
- Control the messages you receive from manetch either through www.manetch.com or by clicking the link to the email settings included in every manetch email
- Close your manetch account which deletes all of the stored information on you. At any time, you can ask us at email@example.com about the extent of data held on you as well as request the deletion of all personal data.
Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to manetch. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
Google and Mixpanel Analytics